Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I need this" by ezza0ezza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: "I need this" by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I need this" 06-17-2008
Off island, Kate is torn between her seemingly perfect life and the guilt she feels about those left behind and Aaron. While Jack believes they have done the right thing, Kate disagrees and soon things begin to fall apart...
Song: My skin by Natalie Merchant
Vidder: ezza0ezza
Length: 5:20 (19.7MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mth5TZMU1o
N/A

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was sooo sad! I almost cried! I loved how you used that shot of her in the coffin...I was sooo waiting for it! Very dramatic ending! I really liked the phone call too when he finds out. I think it was great that you didn't use any audio ,yet I could still understand what had just happened. Also I loved the dream Kate had of Claire and Aaron. So what became of poor Aaron? You should make a sequel where Jack and Aaron go back to island or something.....oooo that would be good!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was amazing!!! Amazing effects as well!!! Nice little bits of audio weaved in, not too much, but just enough to keep the storyline flowing
Fantastic!!!!

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: I need this by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

This was so great! The end was great! And the scene where she dreams of Claire and Aaron.
Very good job with this and gold from me:)
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: I need this by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS...I'm speachless!!!! really....I loved what u've done...Kate being the one who wants to go back...amazing!!! That was gold;)
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: I need this by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

The dream sequence was amazing! I loved it. And the audio was perfect. It was soo sweet and sad. Gold from me.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: I need this by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Aww wow that was amazing! I thought the dream sequence and the Kate in the coffin bits were REALLY well done! The audio was great and it was easy to follow Gold from me
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an amazing video I saw this yesterday but have only just got round to commenting
This video just rocked, the song was so beautiful and worked perfectly Great stuff
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: I need this by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad you liked it. Nikkimonique I really like your idea...I might make a vid like that =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: